Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Welcome to Our World of American Girl Dolls

We have started our American Girl Doll collection.  So far this month we have brought Emily Bennett into our home.  We fell in love with Kit Kittredge and had to add her to our family too.  

Emily was our first because she is from the United Kingdom and since I am half English felt it appropriate to have part of my heritage in the American Girl Doll collection.  Besides, she is just adorable.  Kit was another immediate favorite as she is such a perky looking little girl and has an adorable wardrobe and accessories.  Yes, I really do think I am becoming a child again.  But, that's ok since I really am not into dressing them up or changing their outfits from the original ones they came in.  Although, the holidays may reveal a different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment