Friday, January 16, 2009

Shopping Day


Today I went shopping and bought some new outfits and accessories. I purchased the beret and mittens for Kit and the gorgeous new Midnight Holly Winter Party outfit.  It has a black velour bodice and gold brocade bubble skirt and detachable black fur colar and adorable black satin shoes with gold bows.

When I arrived home from work, Kit's wool coat had arrived that I purchased new from Ebay all the way from San Antonio, TX. The coat was sold out in the stores and not expected to arrive back until June '09.  

Well, now that I have these new clothing items I don't have any dolls to put them on...and that means I'll have to add a few more dolls to the collection because we don't want these cute outfits to just sit in a box.  I'm thinking long haired blonde for the Black Velvet and Gold dress.  I will have to think about who will be wearing the wool coat, beret & mittens for the winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment